This is a quite complex example of editable grid that loads and sends data from and to the server where the data is saved in SQLite database. It is an MVC Ext application with model, store, view and controller implemented.
To run the server code of the example locally you need to have Apache server with PHP installed and SQLite PHP extension enabled.
- feature complete
- implements all CRUD operations (create, read, update, destroy)
- dynamically enables/disables controls to prevent accidental user errors
- contains paging toolbar with extra buttons
- grid is remotely sortable
- uses Font Icons
- logger for learning purposes
The example is ready to be used in a real-life applications when an editable grid is needed.
Example Files (relative to example root)
The example has been initially generated with
sencha generate app so the following list contains only added or edited files:
Source CodeIf you want to see the example code, login or sign-up. Free membership is available.