This example shows how to present one copy of data from the store/model in various forms and how to synchronize data changed at various places. The synchronization of selection between grid and data view is also shown.
- one store with static inline data
- editable grid
- read-only data view
- form with Commit and Reject buttons
- controller synchronizes selection between grid and data view
- controller synchronizes data updated either in grid or form
- FontAwesome font icons
- one instance per application
Example Files (relative to example root)
The example has been initially generated with
sencha generate app so the following list contains only added or edited files:
Source CodeIf you want to see the example code, login or sign-up. Free membership is available.