This plugin finds first tree column in the tree panel or tree grid it is plugged into and implements a custom template that renders tree node icons using glyphs from Font Awesome, or another icon-font. It also understands iconColor field that can be used to set icon colors.
- implements icon-font support in trees and treegrids
- uses iconCls field to set the icon glyph
- uses iconColor field to set the icon color
- uses default folder and leaf icons if iconCls is null
- very easy to configure
- fully documented
- tested and workable in Ext 4.2.2, 5.0.1 and 5.1.0
Version 1.1.0 for Ext 5.x – 1. February 2015
- Initial release
Note: These images show version 1.0.0
The main goal was simply to implement support for Font Awesome and other icon-fonts and have the possibility to set colors of icons.
Quick Start Guide
- Extract the downloaded zip file anywhere in your HTTP server accessible folder
- Navigate to http://localhost/where-you-unzipped/saki-tree-icon/docs
- Follow the instructions in the Getting Started Guide